27 Apr 2013

year 6. The basic competences revision

Hello everyone!!
Click on the link and you will find further and interesting information for you to study.
Read it carefully and prepare your test.
Furthermore, If you want to practise some listening follow this link and listen to your favourite songs.
Here you are some of my favourite:
Evanescence
REM: Everybody hearts
REM: Losing my religion
U2: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Live)
U2: With Or Without You
U2: One
Bon Jovi: Always
Bon Jovi: It's my life
Phil collins: You'll Be In My Heart
Phil Collins: One more night
Savage garden: Affirmation
Roxette: Spending my time
Roxette: Listen to your heart
Roxette: It must have been love
Elton John: Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Elton John: Sacrifice
Queen: We will rock you
Queen: We are the champions

That's all for now...

Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday !!
             Regards,
               Maria.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.4.13

    Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my blog - how to cure fungus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alba7.5.13

    This blog is a shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alba, please!!!!
      Be careful with you vocabulary!
      See you tomorrow!!
      And good luck!
      Maria

      Delete